Turn those Thanksgiving Leftovers into a delicious second dinner with these scrumptious, filling and comforting stuffed potatoes.
The Sunday Funday Bloggers are stuffing and baking potatoes today.......
Stacy of Food Lust People Love invited us to join her today in this event saying:
"When I was growing up, one of my favorite restaurants was a baked potato place with myriad fillings like stroganoff and broccoli and cheese, even chicken curry! Of course, they also served the more traditional potatoes with bacon, chives, sour cream and cheese. For this event, I challenge you to get creative! Make stuffed baked potatoes! They can be stuffed and double baked or just filled after baking. They can be big meal-sized potatoes or appetizer-sized baby ones."
Let's see what everyone brought to the table today..........
- Bacon-wrapped Loaded Baked Potatoes from Food Lust People Love
- Baked Potatoes With Butter & Goat Cheese Filling from Sneha’s Recipe
- Cheesy Shrimp-Stuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes from Making Miracles
- Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potatoes from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Leftover Turkey and Gravy Stuffed Potato from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Thanksgiving Dinner Twice Baked Potatoes from Amy’s Cooking Adventures