Join us today as the Baking Bloggers share Baked Pastas.......
Baking Bloggers is a fun group led by my friend Sue of Palatable Pastime. Each month she runs a poll and the members vote on a topic. This month's winner was Baked Pasta. YUM!!!
The lasagna I'm sharing with you today is layer upon layer of delicious cheesy goodness with the added nutrition of spinach. You will get those veggies into your family and they will come back for seconds.
I used my homemade Marinara that I preserve each year. You can use my recipe or your favorite recipe or store bought sauce.
I like my recipe because it is also chock full of veggies that your family doesn't even realize are there. Also, in my humble opinion, it is the best Marinara I have ever eaten.
I served this meal up along with a Caesar Salad, Garlic Knots and a wonderful bottle of Aglianico that I talked about in this post.
Let's take a look at the other Baked Pastas being shared today.......
- Baked Mac and Cheese with Corn by Anybody Can Bake
- Baked Mexican Chicken Spaghetti by Sneha's Recipe
- Cavatini by Palatable Pastime
- Cheesy Artichoke Ravioli Casserole by Food Lust People Love
- Cheesy Vegetable Pasta Bake by Cook with Renu
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta Bake by Caroline's Cooking
- Greek Giouvetsi by Pandemonium Noshery
- Macarona Bechamel (Egyptian Baked Pasta) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Meatless Lasagna by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mushroom And Artichoke Pasta Bake by Oventales
- Rakott teszta (Hungarian Layered Noodles) by Sid's Sea Palm Cooking
- Sausage and Spinach Lasagna by Cookaholic Wife
- Spiralized Sweet Potato Macaroni and Cheese by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Turkey Ham Mac and Cheese by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Turkey Tetrazzini by Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
#pasta, #lasagna, #meatless, #MeatlessMonday, #cheese, #spinach, #casseroles,
Entrees, Pasta, Vegetarian, Meatless
Yield: 6-8 servingsPin it
This delicious, warm, cheesy Lasagna is perfect for those who are Vegetarian or trying to limit their meat intake with Meatless Mondays.
prep time: 15 minscook time: 45 minstotal time: 60 mins
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked per package directions1 qt. Marinara sauce16 oz. baby spinach, blanched to wilt and squeezed dry1 (15 oz) carton of Ricotta cheese3-4 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese1 c. shredded Parmesan cheese1 egg
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan and egg. Place a small amount of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13" baking pan. Layer 3 noodles on top of the sauce. Layer 1/3 of the cheese mixture over the noodles. Pour 1/3 of the remaining sauce over the cheese mixture. Add another layer of noodles, cheese and sauce, twice more. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan Cheese and bake in a preheated 350* oven for 30-45 minutes, until bubbly and browned.Let set for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
Property of A Day in the Life on the Farm
Created using The Recipes Generator