Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Great Master Bath Remodel

 So yesterday began the demolition of our old master bathroom.  The bedroom area was adjacent to a walk in closet, hallway with a small office area a large vanity with one sink and then an opening into the watercloset and shower area big enough for one person to turn around in.

The Great Master Bath Remodel
Our contractor and his guy arrived at 8 am.  When I got home at 3:30 pm this is what I found........

The Great Master Bath Remodel

You can't tell much from the photos but basically we now have just one large square room that we can turn into whatever we want.  

The vanity and linen closet are ordered and the floor tile is purchased.  Tomorrow they will rework the plumbing and frame in the walls.  The the carpenter will come double measure for the vanity and linen closet, a cupboard door, cabinets and bookshelves for the office area and Frank and John can start rewiring the electrical.  The contractor is saying 3-4 weeks....that means 4-6 weeks but I know it is going to be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.