Monday, November 19, 2018

The Thanksgiving Menu 2018

I have been making Thanksgiving Menus for as long as I can remember but I have only been blogging for about 5 years now.  This was one of the very first Thanksgiving Menus that I shared with my readers.


Please step inside as I share what we are having this Thanksgiving and the days prior.......



Saturday we picked up the Angel Face.  Her mama has gone out of town for a few days so we are enjoying our time with her.  She keeps me busy hence I am late with this week's menu.  I am still sharing what we ate over the weekend.

Today we are distributing the Thanksgiving Baskets at our Food Pantry.  Tuesday our son Chuck arrives in the morning so a small celebratory feast is planned prior to our Thanksgiving feast. Nicole and Pierre will be joining us since they are not available on Thanksgiving.  Friday we leave to go up north for the weekend.

Saturday
Wine Braised Beef Shanks
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Sunday
Salad
Chicken Enchiladas

Meatless Monday
Cheese Ravioli
Garlic Bread
Caesar Salad

Tuesday-Welcome Home Chuck
Scallops with Pesto
Corn Chowder
Spinach Salad
Slow Roasted Prime Rib Roast
Twice Baked Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thanksgiving Day Menu

Appetizers
Antipasto Platter
Shrimp Cocktail
Spinach/Aritchoke Dip

First Course
Shrimp Bisque
Mixed Greens and Fruit Salad

Entree
Roast Turkey
Fresh Kielbasa
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Braised Brussels Sprouts with Sage Butter
Buttered Corn
Roasted Squash
Cranberry Sauce
Dinner Rolls

Dessert
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Whipped Cream

Friday-Heading North after Breakfast
Eggs Baked in Stuffing








2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.