Sunday, July 26, 2026

Boursin and Salmon Bagel #SundayFunday

I always look for easy-to-make, portable foods when camping.  This Boursin Cheese and Smoked Salmon bagel was the perfect breakfast while camping last week.

Boursin and Salmon Bagel

The Sunday Funday Bloggers are having a Bagel Fest.......


Sunday Funday logo
Mayuri of Mayuri's Jikoni is hosting this week; she informed us that today is National BagelFest Day and invited us to join her in celebration.  Let's see what everyone brought to the Festival.......



Salmon Bagel Pin

I feel bad because this isn't really even a recipe, but it is delicious, and it is breakfast at our house quite often, so I decided it could count, especially since I was on a camping trip with the grands.






Breakfast, Seafood, Bagel, Sandwich, Smoked Salmon
Breakfast
American
Yield: 1
Author: Wendy Klik
Boursin and Smoked Salmon Bagel

Boursin and Smoked Salmon Bagel

Not really a recipe as all the ingredients are store-bought and assembly is easy peasy.

Prep time: 2 MinCook time: 5 MinTotal time: 7 Min

Ingredients

  • 1 bagel of choice
  • 1 T. Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese
  • 2 slices smoked salmon

Instructions

  1. Toast the bagel and spread 1/2 Tablespoon of cheese onto each half.
  2. Add the smoked salmon, close and enjoy.

Nutrition Facts

Calories

397

Fat (grams)

10 g

Sat. Fat (grams)

5 g

Carbs (grams)

57 g

Fiber (grams)

2 g

Net carbs

54 g

Sugar (grams)

1 g

Protein (grams)

19 g

Sodium (milligrams)

966 mg

Cholesterol (grams)

25 mg

2 comments:

  1. Boursin and smoked salmon is the best combo on a bagel! Hope you are having a fun time camping, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious with smoked salmon and boursin cheese!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.