This delicious salad is not only a great side but you can serve it over toasted pita pieces and turn it into a meal. It is one of those salads that gets better with time so you can make it the night before and pack it into your lunchbox to enjoy.
November is World Vegan Month. Let's celebrate by creating/making recipes without animal products, including meat, dairy, honey, etc. With just a little research, you'll find that many of the dishes we normally eat are what the vegan community calls "accidentally vegan."
I know this to be true and thought immediately of this salad that I had yet to share with you. Let's take a look at the other vegan recipes being shared.........
- Baba Ghanoush from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Bhendi - Okra Masala Dry from Sneha’s Recipe
- Capsicum Potato Curry - Aloo Shimla Mirch from Sara's Tasty Buds
- Chickpea Falafel Salad from Palatable Pastime
- Lumina Pumpkin Olan from Magical Ingredients
- Sticky Pudding Carrot Pineapple Cake from Food Lust People Love
- Sweet and Sour Eggplant Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
This is a dish sure to please whomever is at your dinner table regardless of their dietary habits and restrictions.