Thursday, December 17, 2020

Christmas Wreath Bundt and the Weekly Menu up until Christmas Eve #BundtBakers

 One of our Christmas Traditions is to make a Birthday Cake for Jesus.  This festive wreath cake is perfect for celebrating the birth of Christ.  

Christmas Wreath Bund

It's time for Bundt Bakers.........
Rebekah of Making Miracles invited us to join her in making Red and Green Bundt Cakes this month. Very apropo.  Let's see what everyone baked up.......
BundtBakers

#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.



Christmas Wreath Bund

I made this cake to take to my eldest daughter's when she hosted dinner for St. Nicholas Day.  It is our first gathering each year in December and always a lot of fun.  This delightful cake was the perfect dessert to her Manicotti dinner. 

Christmas Wreath Bundt pin

When I was writing this post and pulled up the photos, I realized that I had shared the exact same recipe with this group in 2016.  Ooops.  Here is the link back to that post which includes a printable recipe.  By the way....I had used the cake in 2016 as Jesus' Birthday Cake.....I knew it sounded like a great idea!!

Since I'm not posting the recipe on this page I decided to share my Weekly Menu up until Christmas Eve.  I haven't yet decided on the Christmas Eve Brunch menu or the Christmas Dinner menu.  They will be posted on Wednesday morning along with a quick and wonderful Pumpkin Roll that is perfect for your holiday dessert tray.

Saturday
Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Sunday
Lasagna
Garlic Bread

Meatless Monday
Pasta with Brussels Sprouts and Basil

Taco Tuesday
Build your own tacos

Wednesday
Leftover Lasagna

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


13 comments:

  1. I love the pastel colors. It makes it feel wintry. Perfect for this month's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Wendy! I love the family and history that comes with this beautiful cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love all the colors I'm seeing this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cake, looks delicious. - Cathy -

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive bundt it is with all the frosting and sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of the cake. A delicious cake perfect for the holiday family gathering. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Christmas tradition, Wendy! Bundt cakes make perfect, edible Christmas wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello...
    Christmas is the best time of the year ..
    And celebrate with these bundt as colorful is the most beautiful
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and what an awesome menu!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.