The Festive Foodies are celebrating National Margarita Weekend.....
Ellen of Family Around the Table invited us to join her in celebrating this fun holiday. I'm always game for Margaritas. How about you?
- Be My Valentine Margarita by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Boozy Strawberry Margarita Twinkies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Cherry Limeade Margaritas by The Redhead Baker
- Cucumber Margarita by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Fireball Margarita by Our Crafty Mom
- Frozen Strawberry Margaritas by Family Around the Table
- Margarita Cupcakes by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Prickly Pear Margarita by Our Good Life
- Red Hot Rita by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Shy Violet Margarita by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Hibiscus Margaritas by The Baking Fairy
What an interesting selection. I can't wait to check them all out. Not all in one night though or even in one weekend. I think this is going to be a month long experiment.
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that my husband is always in charge of the cocktails. This Margarita was no different. I simply asked him to make me a Margarita that would be perfect for Valentine's Day and set him loose.
I never worry about being disappointed when Frank is concocting a cocktail. He has made so many amazing Valentine Day drinks for me that I just take his expertise for granted. And who can blame me when I get served up things like Chocolate Coconut Dreams, Cinnamon Spice Valentinis, and Strawberry Basil Mojitos.
This may be my favorite of Frank's Margaritas thus far. That is pretty high praise considering prior masterpieces like Hibiscus Iced Tea Margarita, Mango Peach Margarita, and Frank's Fantastic Margarita.
Your Valentine is sure to fall in love with this Margarita and with you for taking the time to make it for her. Cheers.......
#margarita, #pomegranate, #tequila, #cocktails,
Yield: 1 cocktail
Be My Valentine Margarita
This gorgeous cocktail gets it beautiful deep hue and tart taste from pomegranate but is sweetened and toned down by Grand Marnier. It is the perfect start to your Valentine Day celebration.
prep time: 3 Mcook time: total time: 3 M
- 1 1/2 shots Tequila, we used Cuervo Gold
- 1/2 shot Grand Marnier
- Pomegranate Juice
- Salt or Sugar for rimming glass
How to cook Be My Valentine Margarita
- Rim a margarita glass with salt or sugar and fill with ice cubes. Add the Tequila and Grand Marnier. Fill to top with Pomegranate juice. Stir and serve.
Property of A Day in the Life on the Farm
Created using The Recipes Generator