Thursday, November 13, 2014

Planning the Christening

Melody Elizabeth is being christened on Sunday.  The sacrament will take place at our parish using the Holy Cross Site.  Holy Cross is a beautiful, historic church.  I am not sure how many baptisms will be taking place on Sunday.  The parents and God-parents had a meeting tonight but I couldn't keep Little Miss tonight because I had choir practice.

I spent the day today at the hospital.  I had taken my friend, Karen, to have surgery to remove her gall bladder so I had a lot of free time on my hands.  I put it to good use preparing a couple of  blog posts that will be coming up soon and working on the menu for the party that will be held at our house following the Christening on Sunday.  I thought I would share it with you today.


I have kept the menu very simple.  I will prepare do all my shopping tomorrow, set up the basement and prepare all the food on Saturday so that on Sunday I will only need to reheat the dishes and put them on the buffet.  I am anxious to see the cake that I ordered.  This same picture of Melody will be on the cake.



2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.