Sunday, April 10, 2016

Our Islamorada vacation- Day one Underwater

I have a video to share with you of our first day underwater in Islamorada.  In this video you will see Spencer practicing his skills, Randy getting used to diving again after twenty some years and Lili and Ryan getting comfortable under the water after a 2 year hiatus.  The instructor is in the lead watching his group.  I am in the yellow fins often swimming backwards so I can keep an eye on the kids. Frank is manning the camera from behind us all.  I hope you enjoy it.


It has been a good weekend.  Friday night, we had a gathering of friends over.  The women and some of the men got facials and waxing while the others ate, drank and visited.  Last night we met friends at a bar in which his band was playing, had dinner and watched the first set.  Today we are heading to Amy's for dinner.  Life is good....Happy Sunday all. 

2 comments:

  1. THank you so much for sharing this!! I loved watching. It makes me want to learn to dive!! I really liked that your were so easy to find with your yellow flippers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love diving Paula. It is so peaceful and relaxing to me.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.