Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekly Menu-- January 10-16, 2015

Time, once again, for the Weekly Menu.  We have a prettty quiet week coming up.  I am still working my way through my tons of cookbooks.

Today we are going out to dinner with Kim and Kurt.  They are treating as it is our Christmas gift from them this year.  We are going to a local restaurant that just recently reopened under new ownership.  I am making Soup for Soup Saturday though.  We will have some for lunch and we will have some with dinner tomorrow.

Sunday, Ting and Melody will be over for dinner and then are staying the night.  Ting is returning to school on Mondays and Wednesdays this semester so I get to spend each of those mornings with my Little Miss!!

Monday I have Parish Council Meeting so we will have an early Meatless Monday Dinner before I go.

On Tuesday I am making my Secret Recipe Club dish, so I won't be able to share that with you until Reveal day on the 26th of this month, but I am making some dumplings as an appetizer since Ting is joining us for dinner and will be able to share that recipe.

Wednesday I am celebrating my Cook the Books club with a meal of pasta.  I will be reviewing the book, telling you why I chose the recipe I did and sharing said recipe with you on that day.

Thursday finds me making another meal for another group to which I belong.  This is a new group for me called Crazy Ingredient Challenge.  I am very excited to share this group with you so make sure you stop back next week to learn all about it and what we all made with the ingredients we were given.
Don't get in a tizzy though...I am going to share with you my recipe for "Crab Rangoons" this day as soon as we get home from choir practice.

On Fish Friday I am sharing a salmon recipe from an extremely cool cookbook that was given to me by my sister in love, Mary.

Don't forget to stop back each day for photos and recipes and remember that on Mondays you can head over to MPM and find tons of great menu plans.





Soup Saturday
Pastina con Brodo with Chicken Meatballs-Christine Ferrare's Family Entertaining
Dinner Rolls

Sunday Supper
Pot Roast with Vegetables
Key Lime Pie-Back of the Box Gourmet

Meatless Monday
Mushroom Moussaka-Blue Ribbon USA

Try it Tuesday
Ginger Shrimp Dumplings-At Home with Friends
SRC Dish - See the recipe and photos on 1/26/15

Wednesday
BLT Pasta (for Cook the Books)-Pasta, Food and Wine

Thursday
Crabmeat Wontons-The Complete Around the World Cookbook
Meatballs- CIC recipe, come back on  1/20/15 for photos and recipe
Going on the Menu for next week

Fish Friday
Baked Salmon-Magic Chef Cooking
Rice and Peas
Headed Up North!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.