Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year-Our Final Best of 2014 Recipes Post

Join in on the Countdown to 2015 to share the best recipes of 2014 from your blog! #recipes #blogfun #2015

On this first day of the New Year, Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes, told us to go ahead and "Pick our Poison".  We can blog about any category or type of recipes that we want to share.  When I hear "pick your poison" my mind automatically turns to alcoholic beverages, and lucky for me I am married to Frank, Bartender Extraordinaire.


Pumpkin Pie Martini, Fruity Tooty Martoony, Blueberry Margaritas, Mary Pickford
You can find these and more great drink recipes right here.



4 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.