Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Merry Little Christmas

Today is Epiphany.  The Feast of the Three Kings.  Little Christmas.  Last year I told you of an epiphany I had shortly after my husband had surgery to remove his kidney that contained a cancerous tumor.


Today is the last day of our Christmas season.  The 12 days of Christmas are now over.  We are having a small celebratory dinner tonight that will include a birthday celebration for my friend, Sue, and then tomorrow the decorations will start coming down.  The Christmas music and movies put away for another year.  The house will not be as festive but I hope that the feeling of Christmas remains.   I hope that as people enter under our roofs they continue to feel the presence of our living God.  His comfort.  His peace.  His love.

My family and I wish your family and you a Very Merry Little Christmas.  May God's Light of the World continue to shine upon you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. I started taking a few ornaments off the tree today. Happy Little Christmas to you and Frank!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.