Friday, January 30, 2015

Two more wonderful sponsor gifts for #TripleSBites

Only 2 more days before we start sharing all of our Spicy, Saucy, Sexy Bites for Valentine's Day and Beyond.  You are, for sure, going to want to stop by my and the other bloggers sites for great romantic and delicious recipes.

 

Last week I got a couple more sponsor gifts in the mail.  I am excited to try them and sahre the results with you during next weeks event.   I am not familiar with either of these products but they sound terrific and I have tons of ideas swirling around in my head on how I am going to incorporate them into my recipes.


The first item I am sharing with you comes from Acala Farms.  I received these two wonderful cottonseed oils, one is flavored with cilantro and one is flavored with chili and cumin.  The package included some information on Acala Farms and their product.  I have never used cottonseed oil. Heck, I didn't even know there was cottonseed oil for cooking.  They, reportedly, have a high smoke point and contain a high level of antioxidents.  Acala Farms oils are Gluten free, Vegan, Kosher and Certified Pesticide free.


The second package I got came from Spicely and contained Organic Chocolates, one box was flavored with Green Earl Grey Tea and the second was flavored with Honeybush Caramel.  I, of course, opened them right away and tried a piece of each.  All I can say is mmmmm, mmmmm, deliciousness!!!~  Spicely offers spices, teas and chocolates all organically grown.  What more could you possibly want.

Thank you Acala Farms and Spicely for these wonderful gifts you supplied to our participants....

Oh, I almost forgot the best part....Both of these sponsors are also giving away some great items to our lucky readers.  I will be sharing more about that with you tomorrow.  See  you then.

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.