Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas is gone but winter remains....

We finished taking down the rest of the Christmas decortions this morning.  It is a cold blustery day out there.  The temps have been dangerously below freezing for the past week.  Schools have been closed because it is too cold for students to walk to the school or bus stop.  Baby....it's Coooooooold outside!!!

So the outside decorations are unplugged and off the timers but they won't be coming down until this deep freeze ends.  Inside I left some winter decorations and since I am going to be gone to where it is warm and sunny (wooooohooooooo) for the first part of February I put out some of my Valentine's Day decor as well.  That should help to get me in the spirit for our #TripleSBites Challenge that I told you about here.



Now that my house is all back in order life can resume.  When Frank gets off work, we and our friends, Linda and Greg, are going to see Taken 3.  We enjoyed the first Taken and can't remember if we saw Taken 2 but we think we did LOL...It is heck getting old.  After the show we are all coming home here to dinner for Fish Friday.  I originally had Tuna on the menu but changed it to Shrimp Scampi.  I am still having the pasta for my cookbook inspiration and Linda is bringing a salad.

I will be back later with movie and dinner update.  Have a wonderful day my friends.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon / evening - friends, movie, and yummy food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bit ahead of me. The tree is undecorated and still standing. But nothing is put away yet. There is always toomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is Paula and the next day and the next day....until the next time you have company arriving and then, if you are like me, you run around like a mad woman doing everything you have been putting off LOL

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.