Sunday, November 23, 2014

Petoskey and Pine

Our daughter, Nicole, and Son in Law, Pierre, have started a new business.  They make the most wonderful soaps and candles and now they have added lip balm to their products.  I cannot wait to try it.

I wanted to share their facebook page with all of you today.  They are making up gift boxes and I think they are just gorgeous.  You can learn more about it at

Photo: The business is almost there. This is a taste of what we're bringing. This is a gift box designed with 2 soaps, a soy candle, and an all natural lip balm. Perfect for the holidays!

https://www.facebook.com/petoskeyandpine/photos/a.507582112697537.1073741828.504160473039701/507582099364205/?type=1at https://www.facebook.com/petoskeyandpine

2 comments:

  1. How can we order from them Wendy. I have liked their Facebook page. Is there a website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still waiting on their website Paula. They have a limited supply available and are working on their pricing. Leave a message on their fb page. Tell them you are a friend of mine and they will respond to you with information on how to order and they might even give you the family price.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.