Monday, November 17, 2014

Melody Elizabeth's Baptism

It was a very busy day yesterday and even though the company left early, I was exhausted.  We put on a movie, Monument's Men, and I watched the first few moments and promptly fell asleep. I awoke in time to see the ending.  Then we watched Once Upon a Time and I went to bed.

All of this synopsis to explain why I did not share this video with you yesterday instead of this morning.



Unfortunately, Frank was sitting right next to me as he took the video so you are stuck with my chatter throughout.  Sorry about that.  It was a very joyful occasion and we all came back to the house afterwards for a great celebration.  I will post more about that and additional still photos when we get them from our friend, Lainie, who was our photographer for the day.


5 comments:

  1. Aww, great video! Frank did a great job. Wish we had him at Greta baptism. whoever taped hers, not so great. lol.... thanks for sharing. And your commentary was fine. It is exciting!! Love seeing baptisms. Knowing that a grandchild, or any child will be brought up to know Jesus, is worth that excitement and " joyful noise" ( says so in the bible. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know I wrote the word commentary, meant to say chatter, because thats the word you used in your blog, because you werent doing commentary, you was just engaging and enjoying the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you yesterday Karen. Hope you are feeling better soon.

      Delete
  3. How sweet. And I loved hearing Grandma chatter throughout.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.