Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside....

Remember yesterday when I told you that our pigs water source is frozen and we had to water them by hand?  Well, I have a confession to make....When I say "we", and it involves work or something distasteful, you should read Frank.  Of course, if it is something fun or that I enjoy then "we" reads we LOL.

Well, this morning Frank had an early meeting so I had to water the pigs....no "we" there you notice. Frank does not get any credit around this house, poor guy.

Let me tell you, it is C O L D, cold outside and to make it worse, there is no sun!  Well, I mean there is sun because it is daytime but there is no sunshine.  I don't mind the cold or the snow but I hate gray days. Sigh......


This warmed me up with some early morning laughter.
Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that scene! :D Warm up with some cozy tea, cocoa, or coffee - and a fire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are out of the deep freeze here for today anyway....it is 48* right now. Almost all of the snow has melted

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.