Friday, September 26, 2014

Be it Every so Humble...


We are home safe and sound.  It was a long drive but we stopped and had a very nice lunch with our friends, the Sawyers, before continuing on our way.  When we got to the airport, the plane was all better and the flight was uneventful.  

Amy and Doug met us near the airport for dinner before we headed home for the night.  I am heading into bed now so I can get up early tomorrow and get back into the groove....very anxious to see my Little Miss tomorrow!!

One year ago--Then it was Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home. I am glad you are safe and the trip was uneventful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula..We are lying in bed, having our coffee, piled high with dogs and working on our computers.....Life is good.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.