Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mostly Walking Wednesday


I slept in this morning until almost 8 am.  I was planning on attending a boot camp class at 9 but hate rushing out of the house in the morning....what the heck did I retire for if I was going to have to rush in the mornings???

It worked out well because the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day for a walk/run so Day 2 of C25K, here I come!!  Of course it is still mostly walking at this point but it is a start.


My first stop this morning was to the chiropractor. It is like magic, walking in feeling crippled up and walking out feeling fine and dandy!!  I went for my run/walk and then went grocery shopping for the food pantry.  When I was done carrying everything downstairs to the pantry, my friend, Pam and I went out for lunch.

After lunch I stopped at the Library and ordered up the movie, Funny Girl.  This is the selection for this month's Food n Flix.  I have never seen the movie.  I knew it starred Barbara Streisand but it also stars Omar Sharif.  I am looking forward to watching it when it arrives.

Karen is making dinner tonight.  So it will be an easy breezy afternoon for me...think I will grab my book and take advantage of this nice day in the pool.

Hope you are all having a great day too.

One year ago-Midweek Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.