Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sharing our Sunday

Karen made us a delicious dinner last night of Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast and an Orzo Salad with Shrimp and Asparagus.  Yummo!!  I am for sure requesting those recipes and you will be seeing them again posted on here.  Being the wonderful person she is, she made extras so that we could include it as one of the meals I was preparing to take to Ting and Tony's today.

I also made up some Mac and Cheese and some Beef and Noodles to stock their fridge.  We leave tomorrow afternoon for NYC so I am getting laundry done so we can get packed up and I definitely want to see Mom today and tomorrow before I leave.  Frank wanted to leave early on Monday but I don't think I will be ready until Noon because I also have to go spend a little more time with Little Miss Maddie before I leave her.




This afternoon, my friend Michelle came for a visit and dinner.  Michelle and I have been friends since Junior High School.  She is now living in TX so I was excited to spend a few hours with her catching up on our lives.  This evening is the first day of our three day Parish Mission and I would definitely like to attend as this is the only day I will be home....so I better get off this computer and get my butt in gear!!

One year ago--Weekly Menu and It's all Apples and Pears to Me

2 comments:

  1. Little Miss is so darn cute. Aren't you just loving being a granny...What will you be called? My kiddos chose to call me Granny when they were really small. I love it! Sometimes I am GrannyB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Paula. I am going to be Grammy unless she decides otherwise

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.