Saturday, February 15, 2014

Even While Away...You Still Need a Weekly Menu

No rest for the wicked, as they say.  We return home Monday and life returns to normal so since I am sitting here, while the rest of the family sleeps, I decided I should still work on my Weekly Menu.

Tonight we are going out for Mexican after diving. Nicole and Pierre are both working again today and it will be another late night.  Last night they did not get home until after midnight.

Tomorrow morning I am making a French Toast Casserole for all of us before Nic and Pierre have to go to work.  Nicole thinks she will be home by 5 and Pierre is not sure what time he gets home but I will make dinner here for them.

Monday we return home and I am going to make the Mac and Cheese that was on the menu from last week.

Tuesday we have been invited over to Dick and Jackie's for dinner.

Wednesday is Food Pantry for me so we will have a crockpot meal.

I hope you all have a good week....





Saturday
Out for dinner after diving

Sunday
Breakfast-French Toast Casserole and Sausage
Lasagna
Salad
Garlic Bread  Cheese Bread

Meatless Monday
Macaroni and Cheese
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday
Dinner at Dick and Jackie's

Wednesday
Stew
Biscuits

Thursday
Sloppy Joes
Homemade Chips
Cole Slaw

Fish Friday
Lemon Pepper Cod
Rice Pilaf
Glazed Carrots

Come on over to MPM for more great menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.