Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome February, Weekly Menu

It is hard to believe that it is already February.  Time flies faster the older I get.  It seems like we were just celebrating Thanksgiving and here it is....time to start planning for Valentines Day.

We have an exciting and busy week coming up. Today, Kirsten and I are taking another painting class.  I love my painting classes.  I threw together a chicken pot pie for Frank to throw in the oven when I am on the way home.

Tomorrow is our Chinese New Year Dinner Party, on Try it Tuesday I am going to attempt making Beet Soup for the first time but I am only serving it as a first course in case it doesn't turn out LOL. Friday is our Valentine Dinner Party.  And here is my menu for the rest of the week.



Saturday
Chicken Pot Pie

Sunday
Chinese New Year Dinner Party

Meatless Monday
Mushroom and Spinach Pie

Try it Tuesday
Borscht
Roasted Fresh Kielbasa
Asst. Pierogi

Wednesday
Pot Roast with Potatoes, Carrots and Celery

Thursday
Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Corn

Friday
Valentine Dinner Party









2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the menus for the week! Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a busy but fun week. Glad to have you join us.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.