Thursday, February 13, 2014

Good Morning Sunshine!!

Well we were up at 4:30 am and out the door by 5:30 am.  Got to the airport, grabbed some breakfast to take with us on the plane and we were off.


We landed in Florida to sunshine and temps in the mid 70's got to our rental car and headed to Nicole and Pierre's.

 
We dropped off our luggage, grabbed all the family and headed to get some chow.
 
 
 
After lunch we went to the market and picked up steaks for dinner tonight, snacks and stuff for breakfast in the morning.  We will have to leave here about 9:30 to head to Key Largo for the kid's first open water dive.  When we got back, we took our books and went to enjoy the sunshine by the pool.  Mid 70's and breezy is not quite warm enough for me to want to get in the water but it didn't stop the kids.
 
 
When they were done freezing themselves cooling off we went inside the clubhouse for more pool time.
 
 
 
 
It has been a full and wonderful day so far.  Time to start dinner.  Ribeye Steaks, Mashed Potatoes and Salad.  See you tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Ah the 70's! Are the boy and girl brother and sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, yes it is lovely in the 70's. Lili is my great niece. She is actually the daughter of my ex-husband's niece but her mother was like a sister to my daughter and like a daughter to me so Lili and her brother, Spencer, are the closest thing I have to grandchildren. Ryan is my sister, Dawn's, youngest son and one of our Godchildren.

      Delete
    2. Great looking kids! Lucky to have you and Frank in their lives

      Delete
    3. Yes and they are nice kids too. I think we are the lucky ones.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.