Friday, September 25, 2020

Candy Corn Cocktail to Kick off the Weekend

 Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Caramel Vodka and Rumchata combine to make a drink that tastes amazingly like candy corn.  Perfect to welcome Halloween season.....

Candy Corn Cocktail

I had originally made these cocktails to finish off Pumpkin Week.  However it didn't qualify because there is no actual pumpkin used in this recipe.  So I decided to make a Pumpkin Margarita to share today instead.  It was a total fail....I need to leave cocktail making up to Frank.  

Any hooooooo, my experiment used the last of the pumpkin puree that I had made for this week so that took care of today's Pumpkin Week post.

people toasting

We had my sister Dawn and her husband Tom join us for dinner.  It was the first time they had been by since Frank's accident.  We toasted to miracles and God's goodness when they arrived.  Dawn took a sip and announced that this cocktail tasted just like candy corns....the cocktail was named!!

By the name you can probably guess that this will be a better after dinner cocktail than an appertif.  We did both LOL....




Cocktails, Halloween, Vodka, Pumpkin Spice, Rumchata
Cocktails, Drinks
American
Yield: 4 servings
Author: Wendy Klik
Print
Candy Corn Cocktail

Candy Corn Cocktail

Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Caramel Vodka and Rumchata combine to make a drink that tastes amazingly like candy corn. Perfect to welcome Halloween season.....
Prep time: 5 MinTotal time: 5 Min

Ingredients:

  • 4 oz. pumpkin spice liqueur + more for rimming, if desired
  • 4 oz. caramel vodka
  • 4 oz. rumchata
  • ice
  • Halloween jimmies, if desired

Instructions:

  1. Dip four small glasses in some pumpkin spice liqueur and then into Halloween jimmies, if desired.  Set aside.
  2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.  Add the  pumpkin spice liqueur, vodka and rumchata.  Shake until chilled.
  3. Divide between the four glasses.
  4. Cheers.

Calories

266.80

Fat (grams)

5.46

Sat. Fat (grams)

2.47

Carbs (grams)

25.31

Fiber (grams)

6.13

Net carbs

19.18

Sugar (grams)

4.69

Protein (grams)

1.94

Sodium (milligrams)

24.63

Cholesterol (grams)

8.48
Created using The Recipes Generator

2 comments:

  1. I think I read that candy corn is the favorite Halloween candy of Michiganders! I like some of the nation-wide faves better, like snickers. I don’t think you could devise a snickers cocktail, though.

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to hand that snickers challenge off to my husband. Stay tuned.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.