Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween and The Weekly Menu

And here it is.  The last day of October.  All Hallow's Eve.  I met my sister for lunch today in a neighboring town, they were all decked out in their finery waiting for all the little ghosts and goblins to come calling.




I originally had burgers on the menu for tonight but that was before I remembered that Scrapbooking is Saturday.  Jen came down today and she, Lil, Marissa, Aunt Michelle and I are going to Hobby Lobby this evening.  We will pick up Chinese carryout on the way home.

Tomorrow night I had planned on going out for dinner.  Again, that was before I remembered about Saturday.  So now we'll be gathering at home and prep our stuff for Scrapbooking before and after dinner.

Saturday we will be gone from early morning until late night.  All meals are included during the event so Frank is on his own.

The rest of the week is just a typical week until it changes which would be typical!

Saturday-Scrapbooking
Frank on his own

Sunday
Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
Tomato Peach Salad
Grits

Meatless Monday
Aloo Paratha

Taco Tuesday
Tacos in Muffin Cups

Wednesday 
Cabbage and Sausage Skillet

Thursday
Green Pork Chili

Friday
Date Night


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.