Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Completos #EattheWorld

These hotdogs topped with tomatoes, onion, avocado, ketchup and mustard are a popular street food in Chile.  Once you try them you will quickly understand why.

Completos

We are virtually traveling to Chile today as we Eat the World........
Eat the World Logo

Check out all the wonderful Chilean dishes prepared by fellow Eat the World members and share with #eattheworld. Find out how to join Eat the World here and have fun exploring a country a month in the kitchen with us!

Completo pin

I am not a big ketchup on hotdog fan and I think next time I will omit the ketchup however I don't think I will ever again have a hotdog without yearning for avocado on it.  Who knew that would be such a great combination!!

This recipe does not have any certain amounts listed as it can be made for as many or as little as you like.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I.


Entrees, Snacks, Hotdogs,
Entrees, Snacks
Chilean
Yield: 1
Author: Wendy Klik
Completos (Chilean Hot Dogs)

Completos (Chilean Hot Dogs)

These hotdogs topped with tomatoes, onion, avocado, ketchup and mustard are a popular street food in Chile. Once you try them you will quickly understand why.
Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 7 MinTotal time: 12 Min

Ingredients

  • Hotdogs (your favorite brand)
  • Hotdog buns
  • chopped onion
  • chopped tomato
  • smashed avocado
  • ketchup and mustard

Instructions

  1. Cook hotdog using your favorite technique. I broil or grill mine.
  2. Place onto a hotdog bun.
  3. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions.
  4. Spread on desired amount of avocado.
  5. Top with ketchup and mustard.

Notes

From a recipe found at Somewhat Simple

Nutrition Facts

Calories

447.17

Fat (grams)

23.62

Sat. Fat (grams)

4.92

Carbs (grams)

50.5

Fiber (grams)

10.78

Net carbs

39.73

Sugar (grams)

10.88

Protein (grams)

13.32

Sodium (milligrams)

590.95

Cholesterol (grams)

20.25

2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.