Monday, April 6, 2015

Sharing our Easter and the Weekly Menu (Repurposing Easter Leftovers)


I hope you all had as wonderful an Easter as we.


We ended up with extra guests so served dinner Buffet Style after all.
Glazed Carrots, Roast Prime Rib of Beef, Roasted Fresh Kielbasa and Baked Ham along withs some excellent dishes brought by others.

Most of our meals this week will be made repurposing leftovers.  Please stop by each day as I share photos and recipes.  I am also linking up at Menu Plan Monday where you will find lots of great menu ideas.

Monday
French Dip Sandwiches (Using the Leftover Prime Rib)

Tuesday
Sliced Baked Ham

Wednesday
Vegetable Beef Barley Soup (Broth made from Rib Bones and incorporating leftover corn and carrots)
Ham Tetrazinni Casserole (using leftover ham and leftover cheese from cheese platter)

Thursday
Out for dinner with friends

Friday-Company for Dinner
Roast Chicken
Potato Gallette
Spring Peas with Mint





6 comments:

  1. That looks like SO MUCH GOOD FOOD Wendy!! Yumm!! We have tons of ham leftover from yesterday that I will be repurposing for meals in the coming week. I see soup and casseroles in my future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to freeze my ham bones for later in the month. Love split pea soup though.

      Delete
  2. Happily we don't have lots of leftovers. I sent food home with Justin and my brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, other than the ham bones that will be going into the freezer for later ours should be pretty well gone by Friday.

      Delete
  3. Love French Dip sandwiches. We need to make those soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And boy, does it smell good in this house right now Julia!!

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.