Happy New Beer's Eve everyone. Yes, evidently this is a thing and today is the day!! I decided to celebrate with burgers made with beer brats and topped with beer braised veggies. They were scrumptious!
- Wendy from A Day in the Life on the Farm grilled up Bratwurst Burgers.
- Sneha of Sneha’s Recipe served up Corn & Peas Pulao With Beer Chicken Tandoori.
- Karen of Karen’s Kitchen Stories baked up some Double Levain Pilsner Bread.
- Sue of Palatable Pastime shares Michelada.
- Camilla from Culinary Adventures with Camilla shared her Porter-Caramelized Onion Dip.
- Ann of Simple and Savory whipped up some Spicy Beer BBQ Sauce
As soon as the snow is gone and the weather starts to warm a bit, I start craving burgers on the grill. In celebration of New Beer's Eve I mixed some beer brats with some ground beef.