I served up this Pineapple Bread Pudding with breakfast one morning but it is also the perfect side dish to grace your Easter table next Sunday. The recipe can be doubled or tripled to meet your needs.
Join the Sunday Funday Bloggers as we share wonderful Easter Side Dishes with you today......
- Bunny Cupcakes from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Feta and Strawberry Tabouli Salad from Food Lust People Love
- Fresh Pea Hummus from Culinary Cam
- Pineapple Bread Pudding from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pork Sorpatel - East Indian from Sneha’s Recipe
- Potato Salad with Condensed Milk from Palatable Pastime
- Stir-Fried Balsamic and Ginger Glazed Carrots from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Veggie Niçoise Salad from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Whole Wheat Rosemary Garlic Bread Recipe from The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen
While tradition is important to me I also like to change things up a bit so this year I decided to try a couple of new recipes to see if I wanted to include them on my Holiday table. This Pineapple Bread Pudding came in with a resounding YES.
And so, with that, my Easter Menu was decided. A new Sweet Potato Recipe is included this year as well but you will have to wait for that. One of my guests does not eat pork so I am including Chicken Marsala this year. I always try to have enough side dishes to accommodate our son in law, who is Vegetarian.
I served this bread pudding up with a Slovak dish that I will be sharing with you at 10 am this morning with our Eat the World gang. This plate is an ideal way to use up any leftovers of Pineapple Bread Pudding or Ham on Easter Monday.
Do you serve up a Traditional Ham Dinner on Easter? Whether you serve Ham, Lamb or go completely Vegan or Vegetarian, I hope this event has helped you with your Menu planning. 1 week to go......