Three ingredients, a microwave and 20 minutes is all it takes to make this Easy Candy Recipe.......
Christie of A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures invited the members of the From Our Dinner Table Group to join her in sharing easy candy recipes. Christie thought we could help our readers save money by making homemade gifts for teachers, coworkers, etc. Great idea Christie!
Easy Candy Recipes
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffles by That Recipe
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Truffles by Family Around the Table
- Easy Keto Pralines by Our Good Life
- Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Bark by Blogghetti
- Easy Peanut Butter Fudge by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Homemade Salted Caramels by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Hot Cocoa Fudge by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Pecan Turtles by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pistachio Brittle without Corn Syrup by Art of Natural Living
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Let's see what we all cooked up.......
It's been a crazy week around here and I wasn't sure I was going to get these candies made in time for the event. Luckily when I say they are quick and easy, I am not lying. I got up yesterday morning and while the coffee brewed I set up my pecans. I know they look more like crosses than turtles right now but fear not.
I poured my coffee and took a couple of sips while the caramel melted. Then I added a dollop to each cross of pecans.
I finished my coffee as the chocolate was melting. I poured chocolate over the caramel and headed to get showered and dressed for the day.
By the time I was done, the candy had set and the turtles were ready to be boxed. How easy is that?!!
The recipe I'm sharing makes only a dozen turtles but you can make as many as you want all it takes is more ingredients and a smidge more time. Have fun!!
#candy, #nuts, #pecans, #caramel, #chocolate,
Snacks, Desserts, Candy
Yield: 12 servings
Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtles
Shelled pecan halves, melted gooey caramel and creamy milk chocolate come together quickly and easily for a cute treat everyone will love.
prep time: 15 Mcook time: 2 Mtotal time: 17 M
- 48 Pecan halves
- 3 -4 oz. caramel
- 3-4 oz. milk chocolate discs
How to cook Chocolate Caramel Pecan Turtles
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a clean counter. Make 12 crosses or plus signs using 4 pecan halves for each.
- Melt the caramel in the microwave using 30 second increments and stirring after each. When caramel is melted and smooth, place a dollop in the center where the 4 pecan halves meet.
- Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments and stirring after each. When chocolate is melted and the remaining discs and stir until incorporated and melted. Using a spoon pour over the dollops of caramel.
- Let sit for an hour or two until the chocolate has set before serving or packaging.
Sat. Fat (grams)
Property of A Day in the Life on the Farm
Created using The Recipes Generator