Saturday, April 27, 2019

Mama Mia!! Here we go again! #FoodnFlix Invitation Post

This title is a double entendre today.  As I write this post we are on a flight to Cayman Brac for a scuba diving trip.  Regular readers know that we try to get in one or two dive trips each year.  I am waaaaay due for some down time and am really looking forward to this vacation.

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again [Blu-ray]

But I am also hosting May's edition of FoodnFlix and have chosen the film Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again for us to watch and to be inspired by......


I saw this film last summer when it first came out at the theaters.  I LOVED it and immediately contacted Heather of All Roads Lead to the Kitchen, who runs FoodnFlix,  and requested to host and showcase this film.  She plugged me into the first opening she had.  Here we are nearly a year later and I am looking forward to watching this film again with my foodie glasses on.

Heather has been on a bit of a sabbatical lately but the members of this group she started love it so much that we are continuing on during her absence with our friend Cam of Culinary Adventures with Camilla at the helm.

All bloggers are welcome to join in the fun.  You simply watch the film anytime during the month of May, make a recipe that is inspired by the film and blog about it using #FoodnFlix in the title line of your post.

Then you can either leave a message in the comments below with a link to the blog post or email me at wendyklik1517@gmail.com so that I can pull a photo from the post and include you in the roundup at the end of the month.  I would like to post the roundup on May 31st and request you send your information no later than May 27th so I can include you.

I hope that you all enjoy this movie as much as I.  I look forward to seeing what everyone is inspired to create....this film is a food lovers paradise.

10 comments:

  1. I watched this on the return flight from Denmark at Christmas. But I think I'm due for another look. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it not too long ago. mama Mia back in the kitchen lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched it earlier in the week, and have my recipe picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun! We have the DVD and have not seen it yet. Maybe I'll join in too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did enjoy the first one, so even though I'm more of a book than movie person, this could be an exception.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.