Friday, February 2, 2018

It's February, Love is in the Air and the Weekly Menu is on the Blog

Happy First Friday in February Folks.  Try saying that 3 times fast.

February is going to be a busy, crazy month for us.  We celebrate our daughter, Nicole's, birthday this weekend and we leave on Wednesday for a week long stay in California to spend time with my brother and his family.

Monday our friend, Chris, is joining us for dinner.

See the source image

We return home from California on Valentine's Day which also happens to be Ash Wednesday and the first day of Lent this year.

Image result for ash wednesday

We also have our Chinese New Year celebration coming up this month.  It is going to be a fun filled month and I can't wait to share it with you.

See the source image

I am sharing an abbreviated Weekly Menu with you this week since we are leaving Wednesday but it is chock full of great recipes that I will be posting while I am gone.

Saturday
Chicken Noodle Stew
Cheesecake for 2

Sunday-Nicole's Birthday Dinner
Antipasto Tray and Cocktails before dinner
Pasta e Fagioli
Caesar Salad
Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Roasted Veggie Lasagna
Sachertorte

Monday
Pear and Arugula Salad
Shrimp Etouffee

Toddler Tuesday
Chicken Cacciatore

Wednesday- Heading to CA.....




2 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.