To resolve this problem, I decided to make only 2 individual cheesecakes and serve them up when Frank and I celebrated an early Valentine's Day Dinner.
Since I was making a plain cheesecake, I macerated some fresh raspberries in a little Framboise to use as a garnish and add a layer of flavor.
Topped with the berries and some whipped cream, they made a perfect ending to a romantic dinner for two. Just in time for Valentine's Day!
Individual Cheesecakes for 2
3 sheets of Graham Crackers, crushed
2 T. butter, melted
6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
1 t. flour
1 1/2 T. sour cream
2 1/2 T. sugar
1/2 t. vanilla
1 egg yolk
Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and press into 2 (6 oz) ramekins that have been well buttered.
Beat together the cream cheese and flour. Add the sour cream and sugar and continue to beat on low speed until smooth. Add the vanilla and egg yolk, beat until well incorporated.
Divide the batter between the ramekins. Place ramekins in a baking pan and fill the baking pan with boiling water until it reaches halfway up the ramekins. Cover entire baking dish with aluminum foil. Place into a preheated 325* oven for 30-35 minutes, until set.
Carefully remove the baking pan from the oven. Remove the ramekins from the baking pan and place onto a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes. Lay plastic wrap on top of the cheesecake, covering completely and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to one day before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh berries, if desired. Print Recipe
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla: A Literal Cake of Cheese and Handmade Crackers
- Sneha's Recipe: Baked New York Style Cheesecake
- Trampling Rose: Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Tara's Multicultural Table: Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- Karen's Kitchen: Classic New York Cheesecake
- Cookaholic Wife: Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Individual Cheesecakes for 2
- Sid's Sea Palm Cooking: Savory Salmon Cheesecake
- Palatable Pastime: Sugar Cookie Cheesecake
- The Redhead Baker: Tiramisu Cheesecake