Thursday, December 31, 2015

Okay....These are your top picks for recipes. Countdown to 2016

According to my statistics the following are the recipes that have gotten the most reader views this month.


Italian Baked Chicken (1237 views)



Dill Pickle Chips (1057 views)


Grandma's Raisin Bread (875 views) 


Pumpkin Spice Muffins (667 views)


Bok Choy Gai See Tong (676 views) 


Brown Eyed Susans (512 views) 


Apple Cake (637 views) 

Let's take a look at the other bloggers most popular recipes of 2015


14 comments:

  1. Well one could make an amazing meal with the top of 2015. See you in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bok Choy Gai See Tong is calling my name and I think I'll be answering. That just looked so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a jar of those pickle chips please =) You are so talented! Such an eclectic list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post. And everything looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by the readers picks Paula...not at all what I would have expected.

      Delete
  5. That raisin bread looks like a real winner, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, I was trying to replicate my Grandma's recipe and I think I came mighty close.

      Delete
  6. Raisin bread, pumpkin muffins, and the BOK CHOY DISH!! Bok choy was something new we tried in 2015 and loved. Trying to gather a bunch of bok choy recipes now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bok Choy is a regular in our CSA box. It is wonderful in stir fries, soups, grilled or in salads. Enjoy

      Delete
  7. The Italian Baked Chicken--YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.