Saturday, December 26, 2015

Countdown to 2016-Best Appetizers and Snacks

My friend, Sarah, of  Fantastical Sharing of Recipes, is once again hosting Countdown to... A little event where foodie bloggers are invited to share their best recipes of 2015 as we get ready for 2016. This year, of course, we are Counting Down to 2016.  Sarah started hosting this last year and I was excited about joining her.  Last year our first post counted down our favorite breakfasts.  You can find my post on the best breakfasts of 2014 here.


This year, as you can see, we are starting with our favorite appetizers and snacks that we shared with our readers last year.  Please join us all week and if you are a foodie blogger go on over to Sarah's invitation post and join in.  You can post for any or all of the days.  


Let's take a look at some other great Appetizers and Snacks



11 comments:

  1. White Chocolate Baba Ghanouj, I am super curious, my favorite of all but great appetizer list! Wishing you happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year. Glad you love the new name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the new name Evelyne and trust me when I tell you that you will love this white chocolate baba ghanouj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family loves carnitas, so I can't wait to try your Botanas, and I am intrigued by the idea of a savory cheesecake. PINed them to try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even big on sweet potatoes, but the jalapeno sp puffs sound so good. And the cheddar ale spread too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both hits Sarah. I think you will like the sweet potato puffs.

      Delete
  5. The Ginger Shrimp Dumplings are on my list to make, soon. My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cheddar Ale Cheese spread is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.