This week, we are sharing recipes about one of my favorite holiday appetizers: the cheese tray.
A couple of weeks ago, I shared my recipe for Jalapeno Jelly and that is what I normally use for this spread but earlier this season I had made some Peach Jalapeno jam and decided to try that in the recipe instead. It worked equally as well so make whichever floats your boat or use your favorite store bought jalapeno jelly or jam. This would also be perfect made with the apple jalapeno jam that Cam shared on jam and jelly day. Stock up so you have several jars in your pantry and several blocks of cream cheese in your refrigerator and you will never be wondering what to serve your guests again.
Peach Jalapeno Cheese Spread
1 (8 oz) package neufchatel or cream cheese
1/2 c. peach jalapeno jam or jalapeno jelly or jam of your choice
Place ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined. Print Recipe
Here's what we're posting this week...
- Amy's Cooking Adventures shared her Game Day Meat and Cheese Platter
- Making Miracles made The Perfect Cheese Tray
- Christmas Tree Lane posted How to Set Up a Cheese Platter
- A Day in the Life on the Farm wrote about Peach Jalapeno Cheese
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla rolled some Festive Savory Cheese Truffles