Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oh-So this is a Meme

Good Morning.  I have decided to follow my friend, Paula's, lead and borrow a meme from kwizgiver to post today.  No special reason for this it is just because I am the only one up and getting bored.  It is either this or housework and I don't think the family would appreciate if I started banging around the house.

1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be? For Peace for the Lents' family who have suffered a huge loss this week.

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? I would hope that I made it on the nice list.

3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train? Only locally so a car it will be.

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? I got myself some clothes because all the items in my closet seem to have shrunk!!

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year? I love "It's a Wonderful Life" and I have not yet watched it this year.

6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread? I'm not crazy about either of them...where's the chocolate??

7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind. "Oh Holy Night"

8. What's your favorite winter beverage? Wine, of course that is my favorite beverage all year long LOL.

9. What will you remember most about 2013? Acquiring our new puppy, Princess Fiona of Fair Haven.

2 comments:

  1. Yum wine for me too...I need to make a liquor store run! But won't be going out with 7 inches of snow piled in my driveway...and liquor stores are closed on Sunday anyway. Have you started advertising on your blog? Just curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure a white Christmas for you. In Michigan we can by liquor anywhere anytime no special stores and no special hours. Used to be you had to wait until after Noon on Sundays but they threw that law out the window a few years ago. Yes, my sister told me I had to start advertising so I figured what the heck.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.