Good Morning. I have decided to follow my friend, Paula's, lead and borrow a meme from kwizgiver to post today. No special reason for this it is just because I am the only one up and getting bored. It is either this or housework and I don't think the family would appreciate if I started banging around the house.
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her
annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right
now, what would it be? For Peace for the Lents' family who have suffered a huge loss this week.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or
Nice list? How did you get there? I would hope that I made it on the nice list.
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so,
are you going by car, plane or train? Only locally so a car it will be.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? I got myself some clothes because all the items in my closet seem to have shrunk!!
5. What's your
favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year? I love "It's a Wonderful Life" and I have not yet watched it this year.
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread? I'm not crazy about either of them...where's the chocolate??
7. Close your eyes and tell us
the first carol that comes to mind. "Oh Holy Night"
your favorite winter beverage? Wine, of course that is my favorite beverage all year long LOL.
What will you remember most about 2013? Acquiring our new puppy, Princess Fiona of Fair Haven.