Sunday, December 1, 2013

Just me

I am participating in Holidailies 2013 Badge for the next month.  Each day from December 1st until January 1st we will be given a different prompt as a topic for that days post.

Today's prompt was: Welcome to Holidailies.  Introduce yourself.

I am Wendy.  Happily married, happily retired living the dream on 12 acres of paradise.  I love my Lord, my family, my friends, my animals and my life.  I enjoy scuba diving, cooking, hiking, reading and entertaining.  I am looking forward to meeting all of you. You can read more about my and my life here.

1 comment:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.