Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Deck the House with Boughs of Holly

Holidailies 2013 Badge wants to know how I feel about outdoor decorations, including the large inflatables.

I love to have my house decorated.  I like to use the big old fashioned bulbs and we have a star right on the peak of our house.  One of my favorite outdoor decorations is my Santa reading by a streetlight.  We had an inflatable Nativity that we always put up but a windstorm last year killed it.  I would love, love, love to one day replace it with a life size Nativity but that is an expensive propostion!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that Santa!! We decorate inside and out too. I have SOOOOO much Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie, we found it in an antique store several years ago. It is not an antique however but they still had it for some reason. Have a very Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  2. That Santa is so Amazing...and a nativity scene would be so cool to have outside. I have never seen an inflatable one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. I will see if I can dig up a pic of the Nativity. I think we got it from Lowes.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.