Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Favorite Christmas Movies

There are so many wonderful Christmas movies out there.  We watch Christmas movies from Thanksgiving until Mid January.

 
My all time favorite is "It's a Wonderful Life"
 
 
Frank's is "White Christmas"



This is one of my favorite scenes from "Miracle on 34th Street"



I thought Henry Winkler did a great job in "An American Christmas Carol"



"Polar Express" is amazing.



"Elf" always makes me laugh.



And, of course, "The Nativity Story" 


I am joining up with


List it Tuesday at Many Little Blessings and Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers

Join us, won't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.