Thursday, June 17, 2021

Oreo Bundt Cake #BundtBakers

Starting with a boxed cake mix, a package of oreo cookies and premade frosting makes this dessert easy peasy.  It is so delicious nobody will know that it only took about 10 minutes of hands on time.

Oreo Bundt Cake

The #BundtBakers are making Bundts for Dad today in anticipation of Dad's Day on Sunday.....
I am hosting this month and asked the others to join me in sharing a cake that their Dad or any special man in their life would love.  Let's see what they have baked up.......

Bundt Bakers Logo

  

#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or themeYou can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.

Oreo Bundt Cake

I decided to share a cake that my Pops and my Husband would both love.  My Pops was a chocoholic so the oreos would satisfy his sweet tooth.  My husband is a cookie monster and Oreo's are his favorite store bought cookies.

Oreo Bundt Cake pin

This cake is so very delicious.  Frank was very happy with it as was the Teen and the guys who were installing my shower system.





Desserts, Cakes, Cookies, Oreos, Quick, Easy, Bundts
Desserts, Cakes
American
Yield: 12 servings
Author: Wendy Klik
Oreo Bundt Cake

Oreo Bundt Cake

Starting with a boxed cake mix, a package of oreo cookies and premade frosting makes this dessert easy peasy. It is so delicious nobody will know that it only took about 10 minutes of hands on time.
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 40 MinTotal time: 50 Min

Ingredients

  • 1 Box White Cake Mix 
  • 1 package oreo cookies
  • 1 container whipped white frosting

Instructions

  1. Make the cake as directed on the box.  Coarsely break up 2 sleeves of oreos.  Mix into the batter and pour into a bundt pan that has been treated with baking spray.  Cook according to directions on the cake mix box.
  2. Allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely. 
  3. Crush 4-5 oreos into crumbs.  Set aside 
  4. Place the frosting into a microwave safe bowl and cook on high for 30 seconds.  Pour over the cooled cake and sprinkle with the oreo crumbs.
Created using The Recipes Generator

8 comments:

  1. This cake would make my son very happy - he's such an Oreo fan; heck I would be thrilled too. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Oreo cookies ... I love your bundt cake too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bundt cake, with the oreo cookies peeking out, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love oreos and love the way how you added it in frosting too. Easy cake and tasty one too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.