Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday, Monday...so good to me

We had a very busy weekend so I didn't get the weekly menu figured out and posted.  We ate out both Saturday and Sunday so I'm not really behind.

Nothing much out of the ordinary happening this week.  I have a meeting at church tonight.  We have Mel Tuesday morning through Wednesday evening after Aunt Irene's shower.  Choir on Thursday.

So here is a shortened weekly menu.....until next time......

Image result for Let's eat

Meatless Monday
Peanut Stew over Brown Rice (Moved from last Friday)

Tuesday
Swiss Steak over Brown Rice Noodles

Wednesday
Crockpot Chicken
Spinach Salad

Thursday
Out to dinner before choir

Fish Friday
Gingered Shrimp and Veggie Stir Fry


3 comments:

  1. They are sound delicious Wendy, especially the peanut stew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheri, that recipe will be up on the blog April 3rd.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like a good menu anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.