Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Life's Little Frustrations.......


This is what we awoke to this morning.  I thought that our pups were all over this nonsense but I guess not.


We have asked Tingting to not bring our Little Miss until Friday.  There is no way she would understand that her Grampy can't pick her up.  The first thing she does when she see's Grampy is raise her arms to him and I know Frank well enough to know that he WOULD pick her up.

Then when we were walking around the yard this morning I heard my chickens and turkeys in distress.  I ran over and found a hawk trying to get them.  They are all locked up safe and sound now but I will have to restrict their free range time because that hawk has his eye on them now.  I am going to have to figure something out.

I am going to use up some of our leftover ham for dinner tonight with a Ham and Kohlrabi Bake and then the bone is going into the soup pot.

So there it is.....Just another Day in the Life on the Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.