Who doesn't love Sprinkles? They are so much fun. Heck, one baking company even makes a cake mix called Funfetti, that is filled with sprinkles. I was very excited to get going on my Bundt as ideas kept popping around in my head. A simple white cake filled with sprinkles and topped with sprinkles. What fun! Thanks Terri!
I looked up in my baking box and found a full, unopened jar of Chocolate Sprinkles aka Jimmies that I used for inside my cake. I also found some cute little white and red Heart Sprinkles with which to decorate the top of the cake and Voila-- my Bundt was named. "Sprinkles of Love" from me to you. Enjoy.
Sprinkles of Love Bundt Cake
1/2 c. coconut oil
1 (8 oz) pkg Neufchatel Cheese, softened
1 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
2 c. flour
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
pinch of kosher salt
1/4 c. milk
1 (4 oz) jar of chocolate sprinkles
Heart Sprinkles to taste
In large bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream together the coconut oil, cheese and sugar. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Sift together dry ingredients. Turn speed on mixer to low and add half of the dry ingredients, beating until incorporated. Add the milk and once it is combined add the remaining dry ingredients. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in sprinkles. Spread into a Bundt pan that has been liberally treated with baking spray. Bake in a preheated 350* oven for 35-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center of the cake removes cleanly.
Let cool in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes before turning out onto the rack to cool completely. Place rack over a piece of parchment paper and drizzle the cake with the glaze and heart sprinkles. Print Recipe
Here are this month's "Sprinkles" Bundts:
- Black Onyx Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet
- Bourbon Walnut Pound Cake from Magnolia Days
- Bubblegum Frosted Funfetti Vanilla Bean Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Extra Chocolateado from la mejor manera de hacer...
- Celebration Confetti Bundt Cake from Cali's Cuisine
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake from Tea and Scones
- Chocolate Sprinkles Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Chocolate Walnut Cake with Sprinkles from FoodJam
- Confetti Bundt Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Crazy Coco Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake from SimplyVeggies
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food & Cooking
- 'Guild the Lily' Bundt from Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Irish Butter Chocolate Sprinkle Cake with Ganache from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Jammin' Jimmies Bundt from Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Bundt with Nutella Glaze from Food Lust People Love
- Oatmeal Cookie Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from The Spiced Life
- Orange Dreamscicle Confetti Cake from Our Good Life
- Pistachio Sprinkle Bundt Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Raspberry Ricotta Bundt Cake from Brunch With Joy
- Red Velvet Sprinkle Explosion Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Sprinkled Jelly Donut Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Sprinkles of Love Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Sprinkled Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Sprinkles from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Vanilla Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Vanilla Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- Watermelon Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink and Be Mighty
BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you buy a product using this link, your price remains the same but I receive a small stipend to help offset the costs of this blog.