Sunday, December 15, 2019

The Christmas Menu

I had a few extra moments this morning before I had to get ready for our Christmas Concert.  I used the time to plan the Christmas Menu for our open house on Christmas Day......

Christmas Open House


Mixed Greens with Fruit and Nuts
Strip Loin Roast
Baked Ham
Shrimp Scampi
Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Buttered Corn
Green Beans Almandine
Dinner Rolls
Assorted Desserts

What's on your menu this year?  Do you make the same traditional foods each year or do you like to make something different?

10 short days until Christmas folks....hope you are feeling prepared to celebrate the birth of our Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.