Wednesday, December 30, 2015

When the Going Gets Busy...The Busy pull out the Crockpot....Countdown to 2016

Today at our Countdown to 2016 we are sharing our best Crock Pot or Slow Cooker recipes.  I found my crockpot invaluable when I was a working Mom and continue to use it just as much now that I am retired.






This is our 5th day of this week long event.  Last year on this day I shared my Best Desserts from 2014.  Tomorrow we will be sharing our reader's favorites from 2015.  Come back to see if your favorite made the cut.



Can never have too many crock pot recipes.  Let's take a look.



7 comments:

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.