Friday, June 19, 2015

Taking a moment to get ready for next week and the Weekly Menu

Crazy day today, folks.  We are having our after dive party tonight and gratefully the weather is perfect.  We had a vet appointment for the mutts today...they are done now for a year....YAY.  They both gained about 10 lbs in this one month.  We got the pool opened but unfortunately it won't be ready for our guests tonight but that is where you will be finding me for the rest of the summer, every chance I get!

Frank has a CPL class tomorrow.  I normally make lunch but I am waiting to see what we have left over from tonight's party. They will either get the leftovers or pizza.  I won't be home as I have an internment to attend for one of my dear friend's sons.  Tomorrow night we get to have Mel.  We are going to attend 6 pm Mass and then have some Beef Vegetable Soup.

Sunday, we are keeping our fingers crossed that the weather is nice so that we can fly up to see our Spencer, who lives up near Traverse City.  He turned 13 yesterday and his party is going to be on Father's Day.

The rest of the week is clear except for Wednesday when we will be going to see Danielle in her dance recital.  We will all go grab dinner afterwards.

I am sharing the Weekly Menu and will be posting photos and recipes as the week goes on.  I also hope to link up with Menu Plan Monday but even if I don't please stop by there and enjoy browsing through some terrific menus.


Mozzarella and Tomato Pannini with Pesto.

Saturday
Beef Vegetable Soup

Sunday
Traverse City

Meatless Monday
Mozzarella and Tomato Pannini

Tuesday
Celery Steak (Venison)
Steamed Rice
BBQ Ribs
Mac and Cheese
Asst. Salads

Wednesday
Out for dinner

Thursday
Grilled Pork Chops
Potato Salad
Tomato and Cucumber Salad


Fish Friday
Coconut Shrimp
Vegetable Fried Rice
Grilled Steaks with Mushrooms and Onions
Potato Salad
Grilled Asparagus





3 comments:

  1. Another awesome post. Have a wonderful weekend. Save travels. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum I am going to try these sandwiches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.