We are sharing grilling recipes today with the From Our Dinner Table Group.......
Grilling for Labor Day
- Beef and Bacon Roulades by That Recipe
- Grilled Bacon Gouda Burger by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Grilled Chicken Gyros by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Grilled Meatball Skewers by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Grilled Shrimp and Sausage with Pineapple Skewers by Blogghetti
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos by Making Miracles
- Mixed Seafood Kabobs by Art of Natural Living
- Samurai Steak by Palatable Pastime
- Steak and Veggie Kabobs by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
The recipe I'm sharing today is so easy a child can do it. This is my Angel Face putting the meatballs and squash onto the skewers for me.
While my little sous chef worked on the skewers and I put rice into the steamer, my main sous chef made up some of his famous BBQ Sauce.
You can, of course, use your favorite jarred bbq sauce but Frank's sauce is the best, in my opinion, and it is very easy to make.
#grilling, #meatballs, #skewers, #squash, #easy, #quick,
Entrees, Beef, Grilling
Yield: 6 servngs
Grilled Meatball Skewers
Quick and easy, these grilled meatball skewers are sure to become a family favorite. Precooked, packaged meatballs alternated with summer squash, brushed with your favorite bbq sauce and grilled until warmed and glazed.
Prep time: 5 MCook time: 20 MTotal time: 25 M
- 1 (26 oz) pkg. frozen, fully cooked, 1 oz meatballs, thawed
- 3 summer squash, cut into 1" thick slices, crosswise
- 1/2 c. bbq sauce
- Thread the meatballs alternately with the squash slices onto metal or wooden skewers.
- Heat a grill to medium heat. Place the skewers onto the grill and cook for 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Brush with BBQ sauce, flip and cook a couple more minutes. Brush again, flip and cook for two minutes longer, until meatballs are warmed and glazed and squash is tender.
- Remove from skewers and place onto a serving platter.
Property of A Day in the Life on the Farm
Created using The Recipes Generator