Friday, December 11, 2015

Foodies Read 2016

I have decided to join up with a group of bloggers who, like me, love to cook and to read.  I cannot imagine life without books or pots and pans.  The best thing about this club is that you can choose which book you want to read, even cookbooks count which is great because I read them like they are novels.  The only requirement is that food be a major part of the plot.  There is also no requirement to read a minimum number of books.  You set your own goals and if you hate goals just join ala carte and if you read a book that contains a food theme, then join us and tell us all about it.

Grab button for Foodies Read 2016

This group is going to be led by Heather of Spirit Life and you can read all about Foodies Read and join us by going to her sign up post.  I am going to shoot for Sous Chef and read 9-13 books this year that has food as a theme.  This should be very doable as we are given a selection to read every other month for Cook the Books. That takes care of 6 books right there.




6 comments:

  1. Great! Thanks for joining. It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined, Wendy! Yeah, I figure with all our other book assignments, this would be pretty easy to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to meet you Wendy, and my hat's off to you for all you are doing. Looking forward to seeing your choices!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.